Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Refactoring problem in IntelliJ IDEA 5.0.2 Build #3516

I have a Sketch.java file in folder chap08, it includes a public class Sketch and some none public classes (SketchFrame, SketchPanel).

When I try to move these classes to package chap09, IntelliJ IDEA only can move class Sketch and SketchFrame. I saw that it still exists Sketch.java file in folder chap08 but it contains only class SketchPanel.

If I try to move class SketchPanel to package chap09, it shows an error "Sketch.java already exists in chap09" or something like that. I think that problem takes place 'cause the order in moving file of refactoring process is not correct. Stupid bug!

And I don't understand while in Project tab of Project pane, it shows class name, not file name. Please let the Package tab do it only!!!

No comments: