Thursday, October 06, 2005

A day before release day of SuSE Linux 10.0

Today is Oct. 5, 2005, a day before release day of SuSE Linux 10.0. I used SuSE Linux Professional 9.3 some months ago but most of time I use Windows XP Professional. 'Cause I'm a lazy man while if I want to use Linux, I must change the way in working too much.

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 8600 so I'm really not happy with the way Linux (in this case, SuSE Linux Professional) display text on the screen. It's not clear! In this work, Windows does perfectly. Maybe my Dell laptop's screen use ratio 16:9 so Linux can not display well? Hope that this problem was fixed in SuSE Linux 10.0!

You can see major changes of SuSE Linux 10.0 here.

Tomorrow, I will get SuSE Linux 10.0 and install it on my laptop.

Update at 11:45 PM, Oct. 06, 2005: Downloading SuSE Linux 10.0. Speed of connection is very low! :-(

No comments: