Saturday, August 26, 2006

Rafting

Today I went to play rafting with my company. After about 3 hours start from Seoul, we finished the journey. Nothing special at the place we'd gone but playing rafting, it's another story.

Most of time we stayed in the boat on quiet surface of water. It's OK 'cause we are not professionals also this is the first time I play rafting. But sometimes we met bumpy area and the team need to work together to win. I had a lot of joy and fun.

But the most interesting thing is I have an opportunity to analyze what I read in "Practices of an Agile Developer: Working in the Real World": Developing software like surfing (at this time, rafting), the way to get success is adapting to the waves which come non-stop to dominate them.

This journey is a good memory for me when I were working in Korea. In the future, I want to have more opportunities to play rafting and other danger games. And of course, I hope that my girlfriend will join with me.

No comments: