Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Manifest drives me crazy

I have a manifest file. Here is its content:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: kr.co.xxx.rfReader2SerialPort.RFReader2SerialPort

I create a BAT file to run my application. Here is its content:

java -cp ./lib/converter.jar;./lib/comm.jar
-jar ./RFReader2SerialPort.jar

When I run it, command prompt shows me ConnectionException. It means my application cannot connect to reader (via socket connection). It's not correct, my reader still working. I tried some times and got another error, NoClassDefFoundError, seems it cannot find comm.jar

But if I change the BAT file to

java -cp ./RFReader2SerialPort.jar;./lib/converter.jar;./lib/comm.jar
kr.co.xxx.rfReader2SerialPort.RFReader2SerialPort

It works well.

What happens with my manifest? Or do I miss something?

No comments: