Thursday, August 10, 2006

Decided to move

I decided to move my laptop from Windows to Ubuntu (Dapper Drake) after 3 weeks using dual-boot (Windows - Ubuntu). I only have a little experience as a Linux user but Ubuntu gave me an attractive impression. It supports me basic features I need also it's easier to use than SuSE and Fedora. Another thing, it's really fast and only need 1 CD to install.

After my Samsung Sens X10 is fixed, I will install Ubuntu in my Dell Inspiron 8600.

And beyond this, I decided to move a big bigger thing... ;-)

6 comments:

Khánh Lê said...

You're later than me, I deleted Windows partition 1 month ago :)

t800t8 said...

Flash supporting in Linux is too bad. I need to use a Flash site but cannot :-(

Khánh Lê said...

Why not? Use "flashplugin-nonfree" package. Make sure that you enabled multiverse repositories.

t800t8 said...

Of course I installed it but it cannot display the Flash. Try to play around some Flash site, you will see.

t800t8 said...

And do you want a copy of Beginning Ubuntu Linux: From Novice to Professional?

Khánh Lê said...

Am I a Novice or Profressional? :)
Anyway, can you share me this book? My email address is in my blog.
Thanks,