Friday, June 13, 2008

Baseball - The first, and maybe the last

Tonight I went to watch a baseball match between LG Twins and Hanhwa Eagles. It's so boring 'cause I don't understand the rules of baseball (in Vietnam, we don't play baseball). If comparing with a football match (a soccer match, if you are an American), a baseball match is too long, the match I watched it took about 3.5 hours to finish. Anyway, for me, it's a new experience but it's the first and maybe the last.

Here are some pictures I took by my first digital camera and also DSLR, Canon Kiss X2 (you may know it under the international name EOS 450D, or Rebel XSi if you're in America while Kiss X2 is for Japanese market)

Outside


Inside


The field


The scoreboard


The match



The fans



The cheerleaders (they're beautiful and hot)



And the last thing, the winner is LG Twins.

No comments: