- Performance and memory consumption: When working on large solutions, you will feel a great deal of difference between ReSharper 4.0 and 4.5.
- New solution-wide warnings and suggestions: Analyze usage of non-private types and type members within your whole solution (or don’t!).
- Visual Basic 9 support: ReSharper’s cross-language refactorings and editing experience enhancements now support VB9 code. Improved setup for naming conventions, which are now supported by all ReSharper features.
- New Inline Field refactoring and enhancements in existing refactorings.
- Go to Implementation: Go from the usage of a class or method straight to its implementation, bypassing its declaration.
For futher information, see here.