* The configuration annotations are now called @BeforeTest,
* The reports are now created in their own directory (one per suite)
and a main index file shows a list of all the suites that were
just run. They have also received a series of improvements in
appearance and content.
* It is now possible to specify the suite and test names directly in
the @Test annotations, which allows you to do without a testng.xml.
* expectedExceptions has moved inside @Test.
* TestNG shows you friendly stack traces.
For more information, go here.
Waiting for upgrade IDEA's TestNG plugin...